It’s been so nice to have a 4-day weekend, I thought I might actually post something here. No doubt you guys were probably suspecting my untimely death, after I’d gone for so long without posting.
Things that happened since my previous post:
1) I broke a nail
2) I discovered that “California Pizza Kitchen” brand pizza is actually pretty lousy, despite the tantalizing picture on the box
3) The crack in my windshield has started spreading
4) The washer works, but the dryer is broken
5) I have NOT yet caught the swine flu, have not had the vaccine, and am still waiting for SARS and the bird flu to arrive. Must be they’re not available in my area.
6) I have gotten used to wearing my new bifocals, and am almost comfortable with the idea of being an old lady. Well, maybe not.
7) Speaking of which, I’m going to turn 40 in January, and have no idea how to politely explain to people that I really, honestly, truly DON’T want them to do anything for me. Seriously. Please. Nothing.
8.) My eyebrow itches.
Have a good weekend, everybody.
I’ll try to post sooner next time.